Skip to main content

Decipher the Media #13 - Also Available on YouTube

Hey, everyone. I hope you are all staying safe in the crazy times that we live in. While we wait for this to all blow over, I've been working on a few things to help pass the time. I have a few more episodes of Decipher the Media in the works, despite being mostly stuck at home.

While I work to get those out, I haven't had a chance to plug the YouTube page as much for Cipher Eye Media, so here's my chance:

https://www.youtube.com/c/SecronerCEM

The latest episode of Decipher the Media is also on the channel. I've started filming the episodes with my Blackmagic Pocket Cinema 4K, which give the videos more of a "professional" feel, compared to the ones that were previously shot using my Canon XA20 and a Logitech webcam (for the introduction). So, go enjoy the wonderfully crisp feel as I interview guests in my dinky little "recording studio".

Obviously, I haven't been doing interviews in the recent months as the world tries to navigate the pandemic, but I have the next episode almost ready to go with more to follow! Follow my YouTube page and the website to stay connected!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Content Recap, 8/20/2017 - 8/26/2017

A few projects are emerging for the week, including several blogs and announcements of other new content. Check back next week with our first postings of videos and podcasts. Anyway, here's what's new: 8/22 : Cipher Eye Selfie - Leading up to 2017; Wrapping Body Farm 8/24 : ParaPacific Stations - From a Personal Portfolio 8/25 : ParaPacific Stations - Checkmate 8/26 : play.matrix - I was so wrong about Mighty No. 9; some other housekeeping Once I get on a solid schedule of releases, the content release dates each week will become more consistent. Even more to come.

Decipher the Media Podcasrt #11 with Mackenzie Horne - Coming Wednesday, October 30th

Branching out from the previously released episode of the Decipher the Media podcast, I was fortunate enough to have my wonderful friend Mackenzie Horne talk on episode #11. We were able to get into a deep discussion about creative influence, her journey in writing, and how that all led to her involvement with local jazz music. Please stop back on October 30th to check out the latest episode and get the full scoop on her journey in creative media as we dive into a very exciting discussion about the process! DESCRIPTION: Mackenzie Horne stops by to talk about the creative profession and what inspired her to get into writing as well as the local jazz music scene in Pittsburgh. How does culture influence your journey into creative media? How do you begin your creative endeavors? What do real world experiences invite to the creative process? We explore those questions and more as Mackenzie takes us through her history and experiences as a writing professional, even tying together th

The Decipher the Media Podcast returns with musician Dan Suriano

It's 2020 and it's time to get motivated with New Year's resolutions! So, of course, I'm releasing an episode of the podcast that was recorded back in September. The end of the year welcomed in a flurry of new projects that have kept me busy and put a damper on my release schedule. But, now that I'm relatively caught up on (most) everything, I'll be going back to regular releases in 2020. Enjoy this latest release of the Decipher the Media podcast, featuring guitarist and songwriter Dan Suriano of Nephele! Now available on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, and YouTube ! Description: On this episode of the Decipher the Media podcast, I sat down with guitarist and songwriter Dan Suriano to talk about what it has been like to write and release music for his band Nephele, his process of writing music, and his history with the band. Dan also talked about the experience playing live shows and playing with bands such as Thank You Scientist. There is a lot that go